top of page
Re = English prefix meaning ‘again’ or ‘for a second time’.
Vastra = Sanskrit word meaning ‘cloth, drape or garment’.
Indian Slow & Spiritual Fashion Research Lab. Preserves Indian Clothing Nostalgia.
Builds Circular Fashion Narratives. For Fearlessly-Creative Individuals.
Mindfully researches your traditional Indian unstitched clothing and creates Reduce, Reuse and Recycle stories, skills and styles to help you preserve their nostalgic and design value
- Thorough Journalistic Articles
- In-depth Blog Stories
- Informative Newsletters
- Printable / Downloadable Books
- One-on-one Do-It-Yourself
- Customised Group Learning
- Design College Module Delivery
- Skill Development / Training
- Mindfulness While Recycling
- Zerowaste Cutting Method
- Handcrafted Minimal Decoration
- Reuseable Packaging & Artwork
Source Verve Magazine, India and Channel News Asia, Singapore
Because Revastra believes in empowering you with transformative redesign processes that help you deal with your Indian unstitched garments' excess
Looking to READ a story, LEARN a skill or REQUEST a style on repurposing your weave?
800 Billion new
pieces / day
buy 1 sari / year
saris / year
over 3 billion
bottom of page